The telecoms industry has changed, and the way of doing business in evolving industry value creation chains is fluid. Cognitive business models in the digital economy require an innovation of software architectures. Eventually actors in the telco business have to reinvent themselves, whether they are telco providers or vendors selling to providers. The new operating paradigm in telco will require agile leadership, cultural change management, adaptive organizational models embedded in streamlined SecDevOps.
- Our core team consists of renowned OSS and BSS market analysts.
- We are right at the pulse of global technology evolution.
- We have worked for the leading global analyst research firms, such as Gartner, for decades. We have tracked the industry and followed its players since the 1990s.
- We have an established global contact network of vendors and service providers, and are deeply engaged with leading industry standards organizations, startups and investor communities.
- Our background makes us uniquely qualified to cover the new market for next generation telecoms operations and business management systems.
- Our services are personalized and flexible, at an attractive price/performance ratio.
The Telco Republic Disrupter Quadrant keeps track of the new, re-defined telco management supplier landscape serving telcos in the digital era.
It is complemented with strategic market analysis, competitive insights, go-to-market advice, messaging, positioning, technology ROI and business case presentation.
Beyond the strategic level, we provide perceptive and practical implementation advice on how to turn technology innovation opportunities into business opportunities.